These treats are a Christmas family favorite. They are the perfect combination of salty and sweet! Some people like to make them with Rolo’s and Pecans, but we prefer this classic version. The most time you will spend on this recipe is peeling each Hershey Kiss and Hug wrapper from the chocolate! The real tricky part is trying not to eat them all in one sitting! They are super addictive!Jump to Recipe
Only 3 Ingredients! To begin, preheat your oven to 175 degrees. Line your cookie sheets with Aluminum Foil (shiny side down), especially if you are not using non-stick bake-ware.
Position the waffle-style pretzels tightly and evenly on a baking sheet. I always try to make sure they are salty-side UP.
Then, place Hershey Kisses and Hugs on top of the pretzels. Hershey Hugs are my favorite, so they are pictured – those stripes are too pretty!
Next, bake for 5-10 minutes, until chocolate begins to soften just enough to press the M&M’s into the pretzels.
This is a fun, family activity that the girls love. They really enjoy being able to help, and they couldn’t wait to eat them!
Carefully place and tap M&M’s onto the surface of the softened Kisses and Hugs.
*The Hershey Kisses might melt a little more quickly than the Hugs, so I usually try to keep each variety separate during the baking process.
Reindeer noses, melty and ready to be put in the freezer!
To finish, place baking sheets with prepared Reindeer Noses into the freezer for 15-20 minutes, or until they are set.
- 2 11 oz bag Hershey Hugs
- 1 11oz bag Hershey Kisses
- 1 10oz bag M&M's
- 1 bag Snyder's Waffle Pretzels
- Peel and discard foil wrappers from all chocolates in each bag.
- Preheat Oven to 175 degrees. Line your cookie sheets with Aluminum Foil to prevent chocolate from sticking(shiny side down).
- Place pretzels tightly in a single layer on a baking sheet(s).
- Add individual Hershey Kisses & Hugs on top of each pretzel.
- Melt in oven for approximately 5-8 minutes (It is ideal to bake Hugs and Kisses on separate sheets because melting times are slightly different).
- Remove from the oven when an M&M placed on center of chocolate can be lightly tapped and chocolate melts into surface of pretzel.
- Repeat this process for each chocolate until all of the M&M's have been placed.
- Place baking sheet into freezer and let Reindeer Noses set for 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy! Try not to eat them all in one sitting!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?