These super simple sandwiches are great for parties, camping, or a weekend lunch on the go. With just a few ingredients, you’ve got 12 tasty deli sliders in less than 10 minutes. My 5 year-old usually eats three of them in one sitting!
I like to make these sandwiches with most of the ingredients from Aldi. The black forrest ham, provolone, and Hawaiian rolls are excellent. I buy the sliced Citterio salami at Costco.
After cutting the Hawaiian rolls into two slabs, start building the sandwiches from the bottom, up.
After placing your Black Forrest Ham on the bottom, add your salami in a single layer.
Next, place the provolone slices in a single layer on top of the salami.
Add mayonnaise to the top layer of the Hawaiian rolls (to taste).
Place chopped lettuce, or lettuce leafs evenly in a layer on top of the provolone.
Finish, by placing the upper bun layer on top of the prepared bottom bun layer.
These deli sliders are light, refreshing, and easy to make. We have these almost every week at our house. They are a great kid-size option for cold school lunches.
Super Easy Deli Sliders
- 1 package Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices Black Forrest Ham
- 6 slices Salami
- 4 Leaves Lettuce Romaine or Iceberg (chopped or whole leaf)
- 1-2 TBPS Mayonnaise
- 4 slices Provolone Cheese
- Gather your ingredients, a breadknife, and a large cutting board.
- Next, slice the Hawaiian roll slab in half.
- Remove the top section, and place top-side down.
- Then, place 12 ham slices, folded in half, in rows across bottom layer of Hawaiian rolls.
- Next, arrange 6 pieces of sliced salami in a single layer on top of ham.
- Add 4 pieces of sliced provolone cheese in a single layer on top of salami.
- For the final layer, add whole leaf, or shredded lettuce on top of provolone.
- Then, spread desired amount of Mayonnaise on top layer of Hawaiian rolls
- To finish, place the upper Hawaiian roll layer on top of meat, cheese, and lettuce layer. Slice lengthwise and crosswise, along perforation lines, to result in 12 slider sandwiches
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?