If you’re looking for a quick breakfast recipe that comes together in a snap, this Easy Crescent Roll Breakfast Pizza is the perfect thing! Even my picky kiddos love this breakfast pizza, and it’s so easy, I can make it from start to finish in just 30 minutes! I love coming up with new ways to get the girls to eat their eggs, so this pizza is a fun twist on that task! The eggs are light and fluffy, and the Crescent Rolls make for a very flaky crust.
We love Breakfast Pizza topped with shredded cheddar and sliced smoky links, but you can definitely swap in any cheese, meats, or vegetables you prefer. Some other great alternate toppings:
- Diced Ham
- Bacon Bits
- Cooked Ground Sausage
- Diced Peppers/Onions/Mushrooms
- Blanched Broccoli
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Colby Jack Cheese
- Mexican Themed with Salsa and Mexican Cheese, Chorizo, Cilantro
- Pretty much anything you’d put in a Quiche or Omelette
Preparing the Breakfast Pizza
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a small 9×13 baking sheet with parchment paper or spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray. Spread Crescent Roll dough out evenly onto prepared baking sheet, making sure to pinch the seams together. *Make sure the dough fits snugly into the sheet pan – super important later in the assembly process!
Slice the smoky links into 1/2 inch pieces and arrange evenly on the crescent roll dough.
Whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper together.
Carefully pour the egg mixture over the dough on the baking sheet. The small 9×13 baking sheet is essential for this step! The eggs and cheese will stay on the crust, thanks to the snug fit!
Next, top evenly with shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Bake uncovered for 25-28 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Sprinkle with thinly sliced green onions.
Slice into 12 even pieces, and serve immediately!
This recipe couldn’t be easier, and the result is a flaky, fluffy, savory breakfast pizza! Perfect for a cozy, family breakfast at home!
Easy Crescent Roll Breakfast Pizza
- 1 9×13 Sheet Pan
- 1 package Crescent Rolls (8 count)
- 6 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 6 individual Smoky Links Sausages
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a small 9×13 baking sheet with parchment paper or spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread Crescent Roll dough out evenly onto prepared baking sheet, making sure to pinch the seams together.
- Slice the smoky links into 1/2 inch pieces and arrange evenly on the crescent roll dough.
- Whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper together. Carefully pour egg mixture over the dough on the baking sheet.
- Top evenly with shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Bake for 25-28 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Top with thinly sliced green onions.
- Sauteed ground sausage
- Bacon Bits
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Diced Bell pepper
Like this recipe? Try my delicious Ham and Cheddar Quiche next!
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- Crispy Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Easy Halloween Bark
- The Best Chicken Marsala
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?